Saturday, August 8, 2009

[MP3] Princeton- Calypso Gold

Princeton

Princeton. They are a pretty unheard of band today, but I am hoping that will soon change. The following is an MP3 of their brand-spanking-new song Calypso Gold. On September 29th, they have their first LP (Cocoon Of Love) being released via Kanine Records. I've been on the Princeton train for quite some time, and I am seriously anticipating this release. They will be on tour for a month with Ra Ra Riot and Maps & Atlases. That tour will land at Philadelphia's Trocadero on October 2nd.

They are a band who has a knack for adding the perfect amount of strings to their songs at the perfect time, which is something they do again in Calypso Gold with style and with grace. I am completely hooked on this song. I hope you will be, too.


MP3 :: Princeton- Calypso Gold

No comments:

Post a Comment