Monday, August 17, 2009

MP3: New Lightning Bolt - Colossus


I got into Rhode Island's Lightning Bolt a little ways back thanks to one of my old roomates. He was also responsible for getting me into Hella. I'm pretty stoked for a new LB album to drop and to see how they've progressed over time. The lengthy [7:14] new track off of their upcoming LP Earthly Delights called Colossus starts off with a very rock and roll driven groove and later breaks out into a fast paced psych free for all.

MP3 :: Lightning Bolt - Colossus [via Pitchfork]

Earthly Delights drops its Load on October 13th. According to their myspace blog it's "destined to be leaked onto the internet by......hmmm. take a guess, maybe august 31? early september? you tell me."

The guys are hitting up Philly on Aug 31st @ The Church. Getchyo tickets here

No comments:

Post a Comment