Wednesday, July 22, 2009

[video + mp3] Little Joy- Next Time Around





It's summertime. I can't say enough how much I absolutely love the summer. The sun is shining bright in Allentown today, so in a few minutes, I will get to lay out on my patio and relax in the sun with my music playing...and the very first album I will listen to is going to be Little Joy's self-titled debut. Little Joy is a Brazilian/American band, and their drummer, Fabrizio Moretti, is also a member of The Strokes, a very prominent New York City band.

The song of theirs I chose to share with you is "The Next Time Around", which is the opening track to their record (which was released November 4, 2008 via Rough Trade Records). The song opens up with a very beachey feeling ukulele riff accented by a few guitar notes, and then it easily transitions into a very relaxing full band performance which will make you wish that you were spending your day at the ocean.

MP3 :: Little Joy- The Next Time Around

No comments:

Post a Comment