Tuesday, July 7, 2009

[Stream Sesh] The Very Best - Warm Heart Of Africa


If you're anything like me - you hear a killer single by some group and get so attached to it that it's all you can listen to for a day or two until you just need something new. Thankfully, I found more of The Very Best to satisfy my music needs. The Very Best are a duo comprised of Esau Mwamwaya & Radioclit who released a mix tape entitled The Very Best Mixtape a ways back. More recently they released a single called called Warm Heart Of Africa ft. Vampire Weekend frontman Ezra Koenig in preparation for their debut LP later this year. It was going to be on the Best Of 09 So Far list but like I said then...I felt bad for not including some songs.

I'm not going to lie, I totally didn't know they had a mix tape and I'm listening to it right now for the first time [nice Architecture In Helsinki sample-age]. I seriously cannot wait for the debut LP.

Surf on over to their home page on Green Owl to listen to the mix tape

MP3 :: The Very Best - Warm Heart Of Africa ft Ezra Koenig [Vampire Weekend]

Warm Heart Of Africa will be out this Fall on Green Owl

No comments:

Post a Comment