Tuesday, July 7, 2009

[Short Stack] Riceboy Sleeps // The Drums // My Gold Mask // Atmosphere // Florence And The Machine


You may remember the introduction to the Sigur Ros side project Riceboy Sleeps thanks to that huge indie comp Dark Was The Night a little while ago. Here's another new song from the upcoming debut LP entitled Boy 1904.

MP3 :: Riceboy Sleeps - Boy 1904

********


The Drums are from Brooklyn. Naturally. Hello, surf pop summer anthem. I need to make another playlist soon.

MP3 :: The Drums - Let's Go Surfing

*******


Not long ago I wrote about My Gold Mask and how you should def listen to them. They recently got the remix treament thanks to The Hood Internet. Check out it.

MP3 :: My Gold Mask - Bitches [Hood Internet Remix]

*******


Atmosphere released a digital EP this weekend called Leak At Will. Check the MP3 and download the entire 7 song EP

MP3 :: Atmosphere - C'MON

*******


Took me a little while to get into Florence And The Machine. Now I can't stop listening. Her debut LP Lungs came out yesterday in the UK.

MP3 :: Florence And The Machine - Kiss With A Fist

1 comment:

  1. YES! The Drums! I love them. Check out this great piece on them at the IndiePit Blog: http://blog.indiepit.com/2009/07/22/the-rising-the-drums/

    ReplyDelete