Monday, July 20, 2009

[mp3] NEW Islands !! - No You Don't


Oh my dear lord. I am incredibly excited to be able to post this. At roughly 4pm today, on this page , Pitchfork premiered a brand spanking new track from the band Islands from their forthcoming album, Vapours (due out September 22nd on ANTI- records). Notable about this new album, is the fact that Jamie Thompson, who had previously quit the band shortly after the release of their first record Return To The Sea , re-joined the band in time to record Vapours, their new (and 3rd overall) album.

Islands is one of my favorite bands. I've been waiting for them to release a song from their new album, and the day has finally come. To me, this song, No You Don't is truly infectiously addictive. From the more-than-catchy synth riffs to the amazing vocal performance, I think that this will be a song that you listen to over and over again.

MP3 :: Islands- No You Don't

No comments:

Post a Comment