Friday, May 8, 2009

[video] Animal Collective on The Late Show



If you read any of my tweets or saw my stat on Fbook last night, you know that I was watching The Late Show w/ David Letterman and patiently waiting for Animal Collective to come on and perform. I should have just waited for it to be on youtube because honestly, I thought it was sub par [for AC standards anyway]. What was with the dancers? No drums for Avey Tare? mreh.

Be sure to tune into Letterman on May 20th when his musical guest will be Grizzly Bear. Maybe they can top last years performance of "Two Weeks." It'll be tough. Stephen Colbert will also be showing up which I think is pretty fantastic. Colbert has a long history of hating bears [aka "godless killing machines."] Shred down? Threat down? We will see...

No comments:

Post a Comment