Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Blog Love - Helping Brothers [and Sisters] Out


Not long ago I joined twitter to see what all the hype was about. Since then, I've come across a lot of new music blogs I would've never seen otherwise. Since I can't catch everything that's out there, I want to take this opportunity to shout out some of the best new [to me] blogs that will hopefully become your fave, too.

Pretty Much Amazing
Pigeons & Planes
Pasta Primavera
MuuMuse
Sheena Beaston
The World In A Paper Cup [what's up, philly!]
MFR [Minneapolis F*cking Rocks]
CreamTeam
Weekly Tape Deck
We All Want Someone To Shout For

And of course, thanks to all my readers. Stay tuned for so much more. I think we got a new contributer on the way! Should be sweet.

[join the party and follow DigiDreams on twitter, you know you want to]

No comments:

Post a Comment