Monday, May 25, 2009

Ultimate Summer Mixxxx [Happy Memorial Day!]


I know it's not technically "summer" yet. But it's hot as hell, grills are being fired up and my short shorts are in full on gear mode [don't judge me].

Here's my ultimate summer mixxxxxxxxxxx. enjoy it:

VEGA - No Reasons
Wavves - Beach Demon
The Love Language - Sparxxx
Oh No! Oh My! - The Party Punch thanks, Bianca*
Someone Still Loves You Boris Yeltsin - The Beach Song
Passion Pit - Little Secrets
Weezer - Island In The Sun
Free Energy - Dream City
Harlem Shakes - Nothing But Change Part II
The Pains Of Being Pure At Heart - The Tenure Itch
Biz Markie - Just A Friend

*Bianca Cevoli is a fellow Philly blogger/friend who runs her own blog over @ Draw On The Walls. She is also a contributing writer for Geekadelphia, PW Style, Shmitten Kitten and Uwishunu.com

No comments:

Post a Comment