Wednesday, May 20, 2009

[NEW MUSIC] My Gold Mask



Let me introduce to you a sweet new band from Chicago, My Gold Mask.

What started out as a friendly home recording experiment, My Gold Mask just released their first collection of songs which are now available for digital download and/or on cassette. The duo [Gretta Rochelle and Jack Armondo] create beautiful [yet dark] music out of quiet guitar and solid, pounding drums. A lot of the songs are rounded out by Gretta's powerful voice which demands attention as it flutters in from the distance. I highly recommend grabbing the digital download. And if you have a cassette player, be sure to grab that too.

Here are some MP3's to get you started [you're welcome]:
My Gold Mask - Bitches
My Gold Mask - Your Coo Ka Choo
My Gold Mask - Monomania

1 comment: