Saturday, September 26, 2009

SATURDAY IN VIDEOS: Sufjan Stevens // Throw Me The Statue // St Vincent // Thom Yorke



Sufjan and co performing a new 7 minute trombone epic performed at one of his many "intimate" shows in Itchaca, NY.

********



Throw Me The Statues new video for their song "Hi-Fi Goon" shows the guys going on a wild elephant chase though town [after they played Jumangi?] and end up catching sasquatch - wait no, it's a pretty girl in a white fur coat. I guess they gave up and decided to play poolside. hm

********



I know I'm pretty late on posting this video, but I don't really care because I'm just as tranced as the people that are in it. At least it's not as hard to watch as her last one was - [it was actually a really really good video]

********



Thom Yorke recently performed an acoustic version of Reckoner for the premier of the movie Age Of Stupid via satellite. I have nothing clever and witty to say about this, sorry

No comments:

Post a Comment