Saturday, September 5, 2009

SATURDAY IN VIDEOS: HEALTH//Holiday Shores//Wild Beasts//Bonnie 'Prince' Billy

HEALTH- Die Slow

HEALTH has been at the top of my playlist lately. I can't get enough of them. If I had to describe this video using only three words, I would have to say "Dancing, people-face, murder-orgy."

*******

Holiday Shores- Bradley Bear (Acoustic[Live])

There are really no funny one-liners that I can spurt for this video. This is just a raw (and very well-done) acoustic live performance of one of my favorite songs by Holiday Shores. It's off of their album Columbus'd The Whim. Go get it. Now.

*******

Wild Beasts- All The King's Men

Spectacular band. Spectacular sophomore album. Spectacular song. Band dressed like monks. Pretty women fire cult. Done.

*******

Bonnie 'Prince' Billy- How About Thank You [via Stereogum via Pitchfork]

The solemn tone of this country music inspired song seems too serious to have a video capable of inspiring some laughs, but I was surprised by Will Oldham (using the moniker of Bonnie 'Prince' Billy)in this one. Dance Dance duel. Yep.

No comments:

Post a Comment