Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Tree Branch Coat Rack//Fitness Rant


Made this coat rack out of a tree branch and some logs. It functions quite well. A winter coat is a little too heavy for it. But it holds my hoodies and hats very nicely.

In other news, you know what really "grinds my gears?" Watching people destroy themselves at the gym. It's kind of funny at first, but than it gets irritating. Watching the egotistical jock meat head lift 150 lbs once or twice and than drop it cos they think they're tough shit. Complete with tough guy walk around-make-sure-everyone-sees them. Or when people are just there to hang out and chat. You spend all this money to sit down on some weight benches for a couple hours? Maybe do a couple reps? I go because I want to better myself. I push myself doing the correct workouts, working up a good sweat, getting fit and stimulating my mind. I feel so much better after words, especially if I had a bad day. Which is quite frequent at this moment in time. But that's a whole 'nother story I refuse to get into.

Anyyywayyy...That's my rant for the night.

Got my tea-a-brewing and my book waiting patiently. Adios amigos!

No comments:

Post a Comment