Sunday, March 30, 2008

The Bucks

Today I went to Starbucks to do some business research/calculations. Figured out a pretty solid plan on how much it'll cost me to get tshirts printed. Anyway...the point of this post has nothing to do with CMD really. 

My point is that while sipping some fine iced Chai, I was pleasantly distracted by a couple of good folks who were interested in what I was doing. We got to talking about business and they offered excellent advice to me on how to get started. Than we kind of drifted into other conversation. Life, work, travel. Got a little background story on their lives. I love doing that. I love meeting new people, no matter who they are, and get to know them a little bit. What they have seen in their lives, where they were, where they are now, where they're going, what they're goals are. I find it very refreshing. I always walk away with a smile on my face after meeting a complete stranger. I forget where this quote is from, and I'm too lazy to look it up on the web, but it goes something like "There are no strangers, just friends you haven't met yet." 


No comments:

Post a Comment