Thursday, March 27, 2008

Couch Surfing USA

My friend had told me about this project called Couch Surfing a while ago. And recently I've been wanting to try it out. Probably over the summer.

Couch Surfing is a website that connects people who love to travel with other people who love to travel and want to swap places to stay. So if you live in New Jersey and say you want to visit...Seattle, and you don't want to pay for a hotel room...you log onto Couchsurfing.com and find someone who's willing to lend you a couch in their home for the night. or a couple nights. When they travel to New Jersey, or New York, they can be sure that they have a place to stay. It's an incredibly easy trade off. And you can meet brand new friends you never knew you had.

I have a list of places I'm dying to see...I better get started.

No comments:

Post a Comment