Monday, June 22, 2009

[video] Badly Drawn Boy- Once Around The Block

Now that summer is upon us, and today was the first warm and rainless day in weeks, I get such a thrill out of driving around town with some of my favorite summer jams on. For some reason, I always associate the amazing Damon Gough, also known as Badly Drawn Boy, with drives in the sunshine with my windows down.

This song is one of my favorites by Badly Drawn Boy. The video for it makes me infinitely happy, and the song and whole album (The Hour Of The Bewilderbeast) brings me back in time to when I first fell in love with my wife, because we first listened to it together on a nice long drive...in the summer.



He hasn't released anything since a single in February of 2008, entitled The Time Of Times. I am hoping that he is planning on releasing something new in 2009.


MP3 :: Badly Drawn Boy- Once Around The Block

Tony T.

No comments:

Post a Comment