Wednesday, June 10, 2009

[FREE MP3] BLK JKS - Molalatladi


A few weeks ago I mentioned my new love for Blk Jks [Black Jacks]- a kick ass afro-psych band actually from South Africa - who blew me away with their single "Lakeside." It's only been a few months since their debut EP was released and already I'm craving more. I won't have to wait long.

This fall they will be releasing their debut LP entitled After Robots. The newest track from aforementioned LP is a little diddy by the name of "Molalatladi" which kicks off the highly anticipated hype with a bang. A tight drum intro, freshly plucked guitar, horns and south african chants are just the beginning. Pretty soon the phenomenal guitar solo will come along and melt your mind.

BLK JKS - Molalatladi

After Robots will see release on 9/8/09 via Secretly Canadian

No comments:

Post a Comment