Saturday, June 6, 2009

[Saturday In Videos] MGMT//Dinosaur Jr.//David Byrne//Davey Dance Blog



MGMT - Kids



I have three [3] theories as to WHY they made this video:

1) They really want to stay relevant with the indie crowd and not be lost in the mix
2) They just want to milk Oracular Spectacular for all it's worth. There's not much milk left. I drink soy
3) They're almost ready to release new shit. And they should be by now. For real

Honestly, I hope it's the latter. In that case, keep your eyes and ears ready. I know I will

*******



Video for another new Dinosaur Jr. song from the new album, Farm. Farm is due out on Jagjaguwar June 23rd

[previously: NEW Dinosaur Jr MP3]

*******

David Byrne @ The Colbert Report. It was either this or Paul Simon @ Fallon. Even though I'm much more of a Paul Simon fan personally, ya'll have probably seen that. If not, check it HERE



*******

DaveyDanceBlog -64- NYC Union Square from Pheasant Plucker on Vimeo.

Got this one from my twitter buddy/ fellow Philly blogger, Emma, over @ The World In A Paper Cup. Gotta give props. This guy has TONS of awesome on-the-spot improv dancing footage of himself taken from all over the world. Not gonna lie - I spent way too much time watching them

MP3: Razorlight - In The Morning

PS: If you're not up and dancing by the end of this video, something is awfully wrong with you

1 comment: