Monday, April 13, 2009

[video + mp3] Bat For Lashes



















I guess I'm kind of late on this one. About a month ago I read about Bat For Lashes [Natasha Khan] in the latest Fader magazine at my local Borders. Just yesterday did I actually listen to Two Suns all the way through after I purchased it. The only other album I've done that with this year [so far] is Animal Collective's MPP.

I can see why Natasha Khan is garnering so much attention from the music crowd. Her music is powerful but quiet. It captures this essence. It has soul. Her voice is haunting as it fills up the atmosphere.

Stand out tracks:
Bat For Lashes - Glass
Bat For Lashes - Daniel
Bat For Lashes - Siren Song

Check out the video for the albums single, Daniel:


Purchase Bat For Lashes Two Suns now @ insound dot com

No comments:

Post a Comment