Sunday, October 11, 2009

MP3: Bon Iver + St. Vincent - Roslyn


Last month, we got word of the New Moon soundtrack and its list of various musical wonders from Lykke Li to Bon Iver to G Bear and beyond. I also predicted that the song "Rosyln" by Bon Iver and St. Vincent would sound like a dark night terror recorded in a cabin somewhere in Wisconsin. I wasn't too far off, but I would add more cabin than nightmare. It's still a perfect fit for the anticipated harsh winter season. But seriously, will this make me go out and see New Moon? No


MP3 :: Bon Iver + St. Vincent - Roslyn

New Moon comes out 11/20 while the soundtrack hits stores 10/20

1 comment:

  1. I know. I don't get it either. Everyone goes gaga over the whole thing and I don't get it. I still prefer to have a smoke and read War and Peace and listen to Bob Dylan.
    But anyway, I discovered Bon Iver last year, I think. For Emma, Forever Ago is a fantastic album, and I listened to St. Vincent's album, Actor, a couple of months ago. I really liked it.

    ReplyDelete