Friday, January 8, 2010

NEW Sharon Jones and the Dap Kings out in May


When the monster indie comp Dark Was The Night came out last year, I was introduced to Sharon Jones and the Dap Kings. Needless to say, life instantly got better. Sharon's brand of old school soul hit a chord in my childhood heart and never let go. This year, she and her dap kings are back with a new LP entitled I Learned The
Hard Way which will be out May 4th. Check out the tracklist and a few tour dates after the video.



01 The Game Gets Old
02 I Learned the Hard Way
03 Better Things
04 Give It Back
05 Money
06 The Reason
07 Window Shopping
08 She Ain't a Child No More
09 I'll Still Be True
10 Without a Heart
11 If You Call
12 Mama Don't Like My Man

------

01-22 State College, PA - State Theatre
01-23 Pittsburgh, PA - Diesel Club
03-26 Rutland, VT - Snoe Down Winter Music Festival

No comments:

Post a Comment