Friday, January 15, 2010

MP3s: jj - Let Go + My Way



Recently, I posted my excitement about the 3rd jj LP coming out in March chronologically titled jj n° 3. Here is a little taste of what to expect with the 3rd track, "Let Go" - which is exactly what I won't do with jj.

"My Way" is an extra little bonus thing that isn't featured on the new LP, but it does sample Lil' Wayne...

and Charles Manson...

MP3 :: jj - Let Go
MP3 :: jj - My Way

Here is a little poem from their old label, Sincerely Yours, about the two songs:

"OK, jj went to malaga to have some fun, get some sun and 2 albums done. it was back in the fall of 2008 when they had both lost their virginity to insanity and were looking for moments of clarity. a plane to spain felt like a reasonable opportunity.

so with money in the bank, nobody to thank, it started with a drank.
and a couple of hours later the on the 29th of september they had felt the first breeze coming in from africa, sweet winds of melodies pure and true.

and now, it's time to give it away to you, of course for free, for you to see how vacation could be. so, let go, cause this is my way."

jj n° 3 will be out March 9th

No comments:

Post a Comment