Tuesday, November 17, 2009

MP3: Xylos - In The Bedroom


Wow is all I really need to say about Brookyln's next big thing. At first listen, I can already feel a deep rush from ears to my heart [as cheesy as that sounds...it's true]. Sunny indie jams and tales of breakup played with a passion that I haven't witnessed in a long time. They're currently getting ready to embark on a little tour from NY to Mass to DC to Philly to NJ. I highly suggest catching them on the rise as their debut LP drops bombs in December.

You can download a FREE zip file of their debut EP here

MP3 :: Xylos - In The Bedroom

TOUR DATES:
MON December 14 - Mercury Lounge, New York, NY
TUE, December 15 - TT the Bear's, Cambridge, MA
WED, December 16 - DC9, Washington, DC
THU, December 17 - Kung Fu Necktie, Philadelphia, PA
FRI, December 18 - Maxwell's, Hoboken, NJ

No comments:

Post a Comment