Wednesday, December 23, 2009

MERRY CHRISTMAS FROM DIGI DREAMS [a playlist]


Hanukkah is over and my gifts have been unwrapped for more than a week. But I'll be honest, I do love me some christmas song covers. Maybe it's the redundant and ear-scratching sound of the retail world we live in that decided it was a good idea to play that chimpmunks song on repeat that lets me enjoy the interpretations and that warm feeling I get when listening to these songs.

MP3 :: The Love Language - White Christmas
MP3 :: Camera Obscura - The Blizzard
MP3 :: Slaraffenland - Little Drummer Boy
MP3 :: AU - I'll Be Home For Christmas
MP3 :: Sufjan Stevens - Joy To The World
MP3 :: Deerhoof - The Little Drummer Boy
MP3 :: Tom Waits - Silent Night
MP3 :: Crocodiles + Dum Dum Girls - Merry Christmas, Baby [Please Don't Die]
MP3 :: The Polyphonic Spree - Happy Christmas [War Is Over]

I wish you all a Merry Christmas and a drunk and happy new year [and another playlist soon to come].

No comments:

Post a Comment